Your home heating system just like your car requires annual inspection and maintenance to keep it running properly and safely. It’s important to schedule routine maintenance when the weather starts getting cold in San Diego.
• Just Like Your Car Engine it will extend the life of your HVAC System: With all of your HVAC parts running in working order, you can increase the years you get out of your system.
• Improves your heater’s efficiency: Mechanical issues and damage can cause your system to work harder to get the same results. With these problems solved, your furnace’s performance increases.
• Keeps your system running when you need it: When your system has small issues, they can grow into bigger issues that cause unexpected breakdowns. During your maintenance visit, we check for these types of problems so you can have better heating throughout the winter.
The benefits mentioned above will help keep your home comfortable all year long, the last thing you want is to have your system fail on a cold San Diego evening or you’re A/C fail during a Santa Ana heat wave. Thanks to the improved efficiency offered by Emory inspection services, your heater can create a lower heating bill in the winter. The price of regular maintenance can cost less than a full system replacement, making a proactive approach more price-efficient.
Regular maintenance is very important for your heating system no matter how old the equipment is. A tune-up and inspection should be completed every year in order to help the system run efficiently and safely. There are many different parts to your heating system and all of those parts need cleaning and inspections yearly. When you schedule a tune-up with Emory our trained technicians will:
• Replace the Air Filter: A clear air filter lets increases the compressor’s lifespan and improves energy efficiency.
• Check the Thermostat: When your thermostat temperature matches your heater temperature, your HVAC system runs for the right amount of time.
• Switch High and Low Wall Returns: If you have high and low registers for your system, we can switch them when the weather changes.
• Inspect Blower Wheel: A functioning blower wheel moves air throughout your HVAC system and improves efficiency.
• Check Blower Motor: We can check if your blower motor draws the right amount of electricity to lengthen its lifespan and improve cost-effectiveness.
• Lubricate Motor If Needed: A lubricated motor lets your HVAC system have smooth performance for the best results.
• Inspect All Wiring: Proper wiring keeps you and your family safe while ensuring that your HVAC system turns on and off.
• Inspect Heat Exchanger: We can fix any deterioration or cracks in your heat exchanger to keep it running.
• Clean Burners and Check Draft: When your burners stay clean and have good air flow, the generated heat goes where you need it.
• Check Air Flow: Clear air ducts keep your home safe and let your system perform at top efficiency.
• Check Capacitors: A functioning capacitor keeps your system’s voltage and current at the right levels.
• Check Contactors: Your system’s contactors turn it on and off when your home needs heating.
• Measure Temperature Difference: We can check the difference between the temperatures of air going out and in to measure your system’s performance.
• And much more…Upon completion of the tune-up, our technicians provide you with a comprehensive report detailing all the work we completed, as well as any recommendations we have for more significant repairs or adjustments.